
We met Xiao Li today at 4pm. She smiled when she saw us and happily accepted a hug. I have not seen any tears but she had a wet tissue balled up in her hand for about 2 hours after we met. Her house mama was not with her and I am disappointed that we did not get to meet her. She is so polite and tries to be helpful in any way that she can. I am so glad Emily is here. I think having one of her sisters here is going to really help. I've noticed she follows Emily in whatever she does. Right now they are playing with their DS games and having fun despite the fact that one speaks English and one speaks Mandarin. Thanks for all your prayers....keep 'em coming! I know we will have some hard days ahead but today could not have gone better.
Praise the Lord!! Shelley I am so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteRejoicing that Avery is finally with you after all the months of prayer and waiting! What an awesome God we have!
ReplyDeleteSending you prayers today!
Gayly
Congratulations!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! So glad you three are together. We prayed for you this morning in Sunday School. Looking forward to more pictures and more good news.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
WHOOOOOO-HOOOOO, we are so happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, she is beautiful:)
Vickie
Min Sibs mom
so happy and thankful for you, your family and especially sweet avery! post updates when you can!
ReplyDeleteWe are rejoicing for your growing family! May He bless and comfort Avery. We will start praying hard for her and for you and Em to give her the love she needs. Love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteRachel