Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bags are packed!

In 48 hours we will be in the air! A part of me can't believe this day is finally here. We got our bags packed tonight....just a few more things to be stuck in tomorrow. We are SO close to the China weight limit of 44lbs. Hopefully their scales will not be off. We will finally arrive in Xi'an on Friday at 12:30pm(midnight on Thursday here).

I know I posted this on the family blog but I will put it here too. Please pray for Emily's ear infection to clear up QUICKLY! She did get IV meds today and they are working beautifully! Pray for Anna Grace who continues to tell me that she is going with me to get Xiao Li. I think she could struggle! Pray for Shawn who will be on leave and taking care of the 3 girls while I am gone. Pray for Lauren and Sarah to stay healthy. And pray for Avery's heart....that God is preparing her for our crazy family and all the changes that are coming. I have felt that so heavy on my heart the past few days. Finally, pray for the internet to have good connections so I can skype with my girls back home...yes, that one is totally selfish! : )

Thank you for your prayers! We can't wait to post a picture of Avery Xiaoli with her mom and sister.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be following your journey! Can't wait to see your beautiful daughter with her mom and sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're praying for all of you and can't wait to hear how the travel is going! Take care!! Love, Roxanne

    ReplyDelete