Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Starfish Day

Yesterday was Starfish Day! It was amazing!! Sorry we did not post last night. We are off to breakfast and will try to post before we leave for the day! I do know how much it stinks to wake up to no new post--Sorry! I am trying not to sit at the computer all night. And if I have to choose between blogging and skyping with my girls back home, the girls win! : ) More to come soon. We are doing well. Today we go to the camp that Avery attended last summer. The kids attending this week are from Hanzhong so she will get to see some friends. Pray that it is a positive thing and another opportunity for her to say goodbye.
We will play it by ear. If she is having a fun day we will stay until after dinner. If it is too hard, we will come back earlier. Thanks for all the prayers. We appreciate them more than we can say.


Emily with Noa

Avery with Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment